Friday, February 15, 2008


Ryan and I have been married for over 5 years.  We bought our first home 2 years ago in August.  I am a stay at home mommy and LOVE IT!  We were blessed with two little angels. Isabella "Bella" is 2 years old, and Lileigh is 8 months old.  They are our pride and joy.  


Bella and Lileigh couldn't be more opposite. Bella is a busy body and loves tasks.  Lileigh is very laid back and likes for mommy to hold her as much as possible.  Bella is our blue eyed beauty, with her fair skin and blonde hair.  Lileigh is dark, with brown eyes like daddy.  She is always happy, and laughs over anything.  It's still an adjustment for Bella, having a little sister.  Now that Lileigh is mobile and crawls, she likes to follow her sister everywhere!




Bella treats Lileigh like she is her mommy.  She tries to fix her hair, dress her and feed her too.

6 comments:

Isaac's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stanley's said...

I love that you are blogging now! Your girls are getting so big- I love the picture of their feet (you are SO creative! :) I just wanted to reach through the computer screen and give them both big hugs. I miss and love you guys!

-Lis

Kristen said...

Hey guys! It is your old GOlden Village neighbors! I saw your link on Lisa's blog! She lives right by my brother in Omaha. Small world, huh?! You girls are so cute! They do look totally different but still both so cute! Check out our blog when you get the chance kristenandjeremys@blogspot.com
Hope to talk to you soon!

GretaZelda said...

yoohoo! Love your little ones:) I need to see you soon.

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Beautiful family and girls, lets get together on your week out in Roosevelt. You know were to find me :) I will be in St. George 19th-23rd. Check out my blog at ivins5.blogspot.com

love, jay

Unknown said...

hey sie. its sarah. i love the girls. i woke up this morning to bellas voice. i didnt even know she was coming over! i love those 2. they were being so cute. i missed you in florida. one of the girls brought her lil 3 year old brother names brock. ah. i played with him the whole time. i miss you!!! im gonna come over this week and we will hang out okayy=] i miss you and love you all.