Monday, March 10, 2008

WE LOVE FRIENDS!

We were able to enjoy time with Lisa, Kaydee and Parker.  We tried to snap a shot of all of us..... (the other one that isn't posted is of my two girls crying). You know you are a mom, when you can sit smiling (sincerely) with your kids crying.  

Love it!

Then we posed the kiddies on the fire place, it was a miracle we actually got a shot, they kept escaping!   We had to bribe Lileigh with a fake flower bud, just to keep her still.... aren't they precious!

Awwe.....don't you just love girl friends!!

5 comments:

Chiara said...

Hello my dear! I got my girl scout cookies from Morgan Palmer in my ward....I don't have her number on me right now, but I can get it for you later if you don't already have it somewhere in an old directory. I would love to get together and play....what is your email address? Mine is chiara.fronce@jetblue.com

The Gardners said...

That last pic is priceless! Your family is so adorable!

The Stanley's said...

Oh... those pics are so so cute! E-mail them to me. I miss you guys so much already. I loved that we were able to spend some time together with our kids. You looked great and I loved seeing your BEAUTIFUL girls. I miss and love ya!

Dana said...

I am so sorry I haven't called you back yet, we just got back from Cabo. Those pics are so dang cute. I will call you tomorrow. I can't wait to chat and catch up! Love ya!

Kristen said...

It was so fun running into you the other day! I love these pics of you and Lisa and your kids! Who would have know 3 years ago you guys would have your hands full of kids! How fun! We should get together soon!