Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Baby Girl is 3!






Wow how time flies! Bella is my little unique daughter. So serious and task oriented for a little kid. She makes such a good big sister. She was our first baby, and goodness did I have to make some adjustments from working business woman to stay at home mommy. I think it is an adjustment with each child, but I think the first baby is the biggest adjustment. She is as my friend Lisa would say.."an old soul". And it is so true. I am so grateful that she is the oldest, she carries such a responsibility as oldest, and I can already tell that she has it naturally in her to fulfill that obligation. As her mommy, I am so proud of her. She has changed me so much since she has become a part of our family. She is such a good child, obedient and always wanting to keep the peace in our home. She is so loved and needed in our family. Happy BIrthday Bella!

Here are some pictures of her as a baby down to her birthday party as a 3 year old!!

3 comments:

The Stanley's said...

Happy birthday Bella! We love you and can't wait to see you soon! And Sie, the Cake turned out perfect! Your entry was so touching, it made me cry! Bella is an "old soul" and I can't wait to continue to be amazed by her bright spirit, confidence and determination. She has changed you (all for the better;) and for that I will always love your little Bella!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Happy Birthday Bells! I can't believe 3 years have gone by so fast

LB said...

Sie,
I didn't know it was Bella's birthday. Those pics are so darling! The caroling was great - I was totally surprised (obviously or I would have been more appropriately dressed:). I miss you guys already! Let's get together soon since you're now feeling better. Love ya!